Sunday, November 4, 2012

VAMPIRES SUCK / DESIGNER SKIN


Chris Butler is a twentysomething nobody shouting from the Quiet Corner of Connecticut.

 


Vampires Suck

 

I don’t care

if she makes me

cum or bleed,

as long as she

sucks all of

the life out

of me

 

with a hickey.

 

 

 

Designer Skin

 

Some people

are comfortable

in their own

skin,

 

yet others

feel trendy dressed

in designer

fibers,

 

but a few

folks feel better

wearing the skin

of others.

 

These citizens

are referred

to as

serial killers.

 

Who are you wearing?

 

2 comments:

  1. I visited multiple websites except the audio quality for audio
    songs existing at this website is actually wonderful.
    Also visit my web page ... yachtzubehor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared
    this impressive article at at this place.
    Also see my site :: Scott J. Ferrell attorney

    ReplyDelete