Thursday, December 20, 2012

Domestupidy / Vaccinations of Sobriety / ...Yet, I can't stop Tonguing Her


 

Devlin de la Chapa is editor of
http://boyslut.wordpress.com and from Arizona.


Domestupidy

I can’t take it anymore,

 

your fightin’ words

 

riddle like bullets

 

in my head

 
 

You stroll across the room,

 

your bare ass thighs sit

 

parted on the sofa,

 

your lips purse

 

 
I tell you all we’re good for is

 

orgies and social dinners, but

 

I’m ignored as usual, you’re

 

unusual, as usual

 
 

I tell you, if you love him,

 

then set me free! Oh

 

for fucks sake, stop

 

fucking with me!

 

 

I need another drink, another

 

excuse for you to wallow in

 

self-pity; and this house of

 

domesticity has become a

 

house of domestupidy

 

 
I’d like to think we’re better

 

than this so I hand you my

 

cigarette and tell you to

 

do that thing with

 

your gifted clit

 

 

I hold my scotch breath; I envy

 

the way your pussy smokes

 

my cigarette, an obvious

 

connotation that my

 

dick is no match.





Vaccinations of Sobriety

 
 
You’re goin’ to hell, this much I know

 

my conscience burps in a lengthy mp3 wave

 

I could feel the fiber optic cables pulling

 

within the bowels of my intestines resembling

 

the spaghetti straps falling off my waif shoulders;

 

 
ringworms, tapeworms, heartworms would be envious,

 

so would my dog if I had a dog and my cat despises dogs

 

but loves the Chinese fighting fish fighting with the

 

mating water toads whenever they get in the way so

 

my LED HD plasma TV resembles a human aquarium;

 

 
I can’t seem to trudge through the liquid pixels in search

 

of a higher equilibrium than my boyfriend who’s obsessed with

 

tossing back Vodka shots and listening to gospel rock music on JesusTV

 

while I’ve become obsessed to picking up the remote in my drunken stupors

 

to donate blasphemous portions of my spirit through PayPal for a good cause;

 

 
but Jesus keeps changing the channel on me, and we’re out of booze

 

and I don’t think the liquor store ‘round the corner accepts foodstamps,

 

I start to worry, the ringworms, tapeworms and heartworms gather around

 

my soul, pulverizing my senses with the empty booze bottles, as I try to

 

hold onto what little dignity I had before facing the vaccinations of sobriety.





. . .Yet, I can’t stop Tonguing Her

 

Her pussy mouth

 

dislocates on my cock

 

sending orgasmic riffs

 

up and down my shaft

 

as I take the path

 

of holding her head

 

in an obvious vice grip

 

My body tenses,

 

muscles reflex,

 

and my toes curl

 

and her name goes

 

hurling through the air

 

While satisfied,

 

my lady friend is in

 

absolute despair

 

she tugs her hair

 

from my mechanical grasp

 

and spits icy semen

 

across my chest

 

as the silent scowl

 

of “Pig”

 

is sprawled across

 

her raped expression

 

She angrily grabs me by the hair

 

and drags me to a chair

 

where she sits

 

and spreads

 

her pink fleshed wings

 

and takes flight over my mouth

 

She is wet,

 

her pussy tastes dirty,

 

like cigar pine needles

 

and musk that fucked

 

someone else’s tongue

 

in the previous dusk

 

and the thought

 

sickens me-

 

 
. . .yet, I can’t stop tonguing her

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. These words burn me up with tequila & a blowtorch.

    ReplyDelete