Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CREEPING PINK / IRONY'S FALL FROM GRACE / HEAT'S LOSS


Colin Richard James

 
CREEPING PINK


There is no cunt
really big enough
for me to make love
to myself in.
Certainly not the potentially bottomless
confines of my girlfriend's closet.
Dig way down past the boa's
and bottles of wine and find the entrance
to her Cave Of Shoes.
Lately, I keep her
chained to the bed.
But once, before she met me,
she owned a pair of culottes.


IRONY'S FALL FROM GRACE
>
>
> The singer's orgiastic phlegm
> hung in the air
> long enough for most
> to see it coming
> heads down, esoterically complaint.
> Except for our spiritual leader, Smegma
> who agreed to wear it
> as a badge of honor.


HEAT'S LOSS


I attempted to masturbate to your image
but was not successful.
One expects a refund
in these sort of cases,
but I was miles from
the nearest refund box,
in Fulsome Wood.
I took a respected short cut home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment