Friday, December 27, 2013

INTERVIEW: ALAIN CROZIER


Name?
Alain Crozier

Age? (Feel free to ignore this question completely)
40

Location?
La CLayette, Burgundy, France

How long have you been writing?
1991

Do you have a specific writing style?
Modern, American (James Douglas Morrison, Bukowski, John Fante, Coupland)

Do you write as a career?
No, but I hope one day

Do you write full-time?
No, no time. But as I work at night in my job, I can find to write, and I’m a night bird, so, It’s nice.
No, not everytime. But I work on night, so I can write, I am a bird of the night, so it’s well.

What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment as a writer?

What is your ultimate goal as a writer?
I have the time to write all I get to write
Having full time to write

What is your greatest challenge as a writer?
A novel for 1996, (social science fiction about football)

What projects of yours have been recently published?
Recently… last book in 2012, next in 2014, both in poetry.

What are you currently working on and what inspired this work?
News poems, about girls from here.

Where can we find your work?
On my website, www.alaincrozier.com

       Where do you write?
On paper for poetry, on computer for novels and short stories

       How do you react to rejections?
By experience, a reject have no influence on me

       How do you react when one of your submissions is accepted for publication?
I’m ever agree.

       What is your best piece of advice on how to stay sane as a writer?
Stay positive

       What is your favorite book?
Wilderness (James Douglas Morrison), Microserfs (Douglas Coupland), it’s impossible de choice between us, frankly

       Who is your favorite author?
Bukowski, each books from him books give me endorphin

        If you could have dinner with one fictional character, who would it be and why?
Henri Chinaski, and I’ll bring wine

        What is the greatest occupational hazard for a writer?
Lost in inspiration

        What is your favorite word?
Air

        What makes you laugh?
Fine humour like English humour or Woody Allen

      What makes you cry?
Emotion

What is your preferred drink while you write?
Tea

Beach or Mountains?
Mountains

Cats or Dogs?
Cats

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
The Rolling Stones

Jimi Hendrix or Frank Sinatra?
Jimi Hendrix

Shakespeare or Bukowski?
Bukowski

     Please provide as much or as little of the following information as you’d like.

Personal website/blog:

Facebook profile or page:

Twitter profile:

Other page(s) or profile(s):


      Books for sale and/or press

      Anything you’d like to share about your country, its people, or native animals?
       No 

No comments:

Post a Comment