Thursday, October 16, 2014

PSP


Nilimesh Dutta lives in Kolkata. He writes very seldom, and writes in Bengali alternative little magazines.

P S P

 I was so drunk that I hollered frantically and puked
all over her place that night.
She’s a very good painter and when I woke up
from my dark slumber I figured in my worst hangover ever
that I puked over her paintings which were wrapped with newspapers
underneath the bed.
She was sobbing.
I went to the bathroom and gagged myself with my finger
and puked twice.
I couldn’t even stand properly.
When I got back, she already washed the place.
I muttered to her ears
This is just IT baby, our LOVE is just
like those puke stained paintings.
She didn’t answer.
I started fondling her.
She didn’t resist.
I undressed her.
The moment I was gonna put my thing inside her
She said
I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE TOMORROW,
THE LANDLADY ASKED ME TO.

WHAT SHIT!!
My penis just wilted like those puke stained paintings!!!



1 comment: